Welcome to Elizabeth W. Gift Baskets, a boutique gift basket service specializing in unique, customized gifts, highlighted with handcrafted details. I am Elizabeth Woodson, the owner.
After spending over a decade in Manhattan art directing national food magazines like Food & Wine and Eating Well, I’ve refocused my design expertise and passion for food on creating exceptional, artfully tailored gift baskets.
Today, a gift graced with the human touch is a rare commodity. One that is exquisitely tailored to reflect the good taste of the giver, as well as the sensibilities of the recipient, is rarer still. This is precisely what Elizabeth W. Gift Baskets strives to give each of our customers. This, along with exemplary customer service, is what distinguishes us from the sea of assembly line gift basket manufacturers. Here are a few other things that make us special:
- Gourmet food items handpicked by food loving connoisseurs with educated palates.
- Handcrafted, one-of-a-kind embellishments.
- Carefully chosen keepsake containers that can be repurposed when emptied.
- Unique gift items arranged in tastefully memorable presentations.
- Handmade enclosure cards. (You’ll see them in some of our photos.)
- Full sized enclosure cards - not the standard business card size.
- A list of sample sentiments for when you can’t think of what to say on the card.
- Hand tied bows made with tasteful, high quality ribbon.
- Clear, concise photos, so you know exactly what is in the basket you are sending.
- No drop shipping. Every basket is designed and assembled right here in our studio.
- We love special orders! Much like you would with a florist, you can call and give us a budget, and a general idea of what you want, and we’ll take it from there.
This is a company owned by foodies and run by foodies, so it is not only our duty, but our extreme pleasure, to scour the countryside and visit fancy food trade shows far and wide, to find high quality, delicious, cutting edge products to feature in your baskets. And, while we admit to being total suckers for beautiful package design, the food inside that package has to taste extraordinary to make it into one of our baskets.
We hope you’ll enjoy your visit to our site and, of course, we hope you’ll buy lots of stuff! But even if you don’t, you may want to join our email list so you can receive free party recipes every week, and be alerted to special deals offered only to our subscribers.
Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth W. Gift Baskets!